White Wizard is the archetype of magic and wonder, teachings us of the importance to connect with the sacred on a daily basis. In the light, we feel part of something much larger than ourselves, and we are self-confident to create magic and share our unique medicine with others. In the shadow, we may get caught in daily tasks and chores as a struggle, while disconnecting from the source and the energy world, and having difficulty in awakening our inner resources.
In this 1.5 hours session, we will go over the several layers of the White Wizard archetype both in the light and shadow aspects, identify how you experience them in your life daily, and establish practical steps, actions and rituals to transform shadows into light so you can embrace this archetype’s wisdom, guidance and insights.
- You do not need to have any experience with the Tzolkin to enjoy and benefit from this session.
- This session focuses on the many aspects of the White Wizard Archetype both in the light and shadow traits and how it specifically relates to you, and it is not meant to provide any oracle related information. If you are interested in an Oracle Reading or any other sessions and programs I offer, please check all available options here.
After proceeding with your online payment, please send me an email with the following information in order to schedule the session:
- What is your date of birth?
- In which time zone are you located?
- What is the best timeframe for you to meet (weekday/weekend and around what time)?
- Do you prefer to meet via Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp or over the phone?
- What is your mobile phone number in case I need to contact you?
I will get back to you with a couple of tentative dates/times, and you can choose your preferred option. As soon as I get your reply, I will confirm the appointment and look forward to receiving your call as scheduled.
Information shared during any session and/or reading offered on this site is intended for educational, support and empowerment purposes only. All guidance, documents, and information provided during the sessions and/or readings are to be used at the client’s own discretion and responsibility, and should not be used as a substitute for medical advice, or any therapy provided by a psychotherapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, or other licensed health care practitioners.
All documents and recordings given in association with any session and/or reading, are for personal use only and cannot be shared or used for commercial purposes.