Trips for the Soul
PERU – Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and Cusco
I host trips to Peru two or three times a year to share a wonderful, magical and transformational experience while visiting the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Cusco. Next year, there will also be a trip to Lake Titicaca.
This personalized journey will help to awaken the Divine within and increase your consciousness on all levels: body, mind, heart and soul!
The intention of this trip is to provide an experience far beyond a touristic tour. In addition to visiting sacred and ancient sites, the proposal is of a spiritual nature, working in communion with nature’s elements and with our own essence.
Among other activities, we will:
* Enjoy the Apus, spirit of the mountains, and walk around these amazing landscapes; have outdoor activities; participate in ceremonies and rites with Andean shamans and learn their wisdom on Andean cosmovision and local traditions in indigenous communities.
* Work with the Medicine Wheel and the four directions or elements (Earth, Water, Air and Fire) and their relationship with our bodies and levels of healing; learn how to make a dreamcatcher, sacred indigenous object, and connection with its meaning and use.
* Receive Munay-Ki Rites daily (the nine rites in modern form and three traditional karpays).
* Share the Tzolkin energies daily, connecting with their meanings and vibrations and getting in tune with the cycle while working with our personal intentions.
* Have wonderful interactive experiences with different local communities learning their ancient weaving process and planting our seeds in the Sacred Valley’s lands.
* Visit local markets where you will be able to appreciate and shop beautiful handcrafts & regional products.
* And very important, we will have time to relax and have fun!
You will find the proposal with itinerary, dates and budget here.
ARGENTINA – Buenos Aires and Córdoba
This year, I am also hosting my first trip to Argentina!
The dates are October 31 to November 14, 2015. Itinerary, Budget and Details will be shared soon.
I look forward to sharing this life-changing experience with you!