Wavespell of the Blue Night – TRIPS TO PERU 2013
by Mariela Maya
With the energies of Dreaming the Abundance, on the fifth day of the Wavespell of the Blue Night, I am happy to share with you a very special invitation to experience the abundance of Pachamama, our beloved Mother Earth, in the Sacred Valley in Peru!
This personalized journey will help you to awaken the Divinity within and expand your consciousness uniting body, mind, heart and soul in order to manifest a joyful and abundant life on all levels.
The intention of this trip is beyond a touristic tour. In addition to visiting sacred and ancient sites, the proposal is of a spiritual nature, working in communion with nature’s elements and with our own essence.
Among other activities, we will:
* Enjoy the Apus, spirit of the mountains, and walk around these amazing landscapes; have outdoor activities; participate in ceremonies and rites with Andean shamans and learn their wisdom on Andean cosmovision and local traditions in indigenous communities.
* Work with the Medicine Wheel and the four directions or elements (Earth, Water, Air and Fire) and their relationship with our bodies and levels of healing; learn how to make a dreamcatcher, sacred indigenous object, and connection with its meaning and use.
* Receive Munay-Ki Rites daily (the nine rites in modern form and two traditional karpays).
* Share the Tzolkin energies daily, connecting with their meanings and vibrations and getting in tune with the cycle while working with our personal intentions.
* Have wonderful interactive experiences with different local communities learning their ancient weaving process and planting our seeds in the Sacred Valley’s lands.
* Be part of a circle of sound ceremony and guided meditation in communion with Pachamama in the beautiful Botanic Garden in Pisac.
* Visit local markets where you will be able to appreciate and shop beautiful handcrafts & regional products.
* And very important, we will have time to relax and have fun!
There will be three trips for the soul in 2013. You will find the proposal with itinerary, dates and budget here.
I look forward to sharing this life-changing experience with you next year!
Love in Quechua